Monday, March 22, 2010

You know I'm politically unhappy when...

I've begun to watch Fox News.

Yes, indeed. It's probably been on for at least two hours this evening.

My dad mentioned he's so put off by what's going on that he may begin donating to the GOP. Apparently when I'm put off by the dems, I watch Fox News.

Because seriously, has anyone even looked at the poll numbers? On msn.com today, it has consistently been around 70% of people saying they are "angry" with the passing of last night's healthcare bill. Seventy percent. And msn.com is no slanted poll done by Fox News, so no one can blame it on that.

It would be nice if our elected leaders would listen to the people, though. What happened to "of the people, by the people, for the people"?

I guess the majority should enjoy having the majority while it lasts. They can kiss it goodbye in eight months.

No comments:

Post a Comment