Sunday, March 21, 2010

Dear Mr. Obama, Ms. Pelosi, and the rest of the dems...

I am horribly, horribly dissatisfied. Not only have you not listened to a word of what the majority of what Americans have said about your terrible healthcare reform bill, but you knew it was something people didn't want so you found a sneaky, underhanded way to pass it because you knew you wouldn't have enough votes to pass it the fair way.

Basically Mr. Obama, you lie. You always were a wolf in sheep's clothing, and you always will be.

Although I do thank you for your current "executive order" on not allowing federal funds for abortions, I am skeptical that it will stick. Rumor has it, you can take it back if you like.

This is a scary day for Americans.

Excuse me, while I cry myself to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment