Monday, February 22, 2010

zits!

You know what's semi-frustrating (and by semi-, I mean completely) about insurance? The fact that the insurace I have will not cover the cost of a prescription I need because it was prescribed to me prior-to being enrolled in that particular insurance until I've been on that insurance for one year. Womp womp.

It totally sucks.

Especially when the prescription needed is for acne.

And especially when that particular prescription costs $189.00.

And especially when that particular prescription is a mere 30-day supply.

That's right, folks. If I pay out-of-pocket for it, that's a $200/month price-tag. Nearly $10/day to put some silly creme on my face in the morning.

It makes me terribly sad.

Can I grow out of my teenage acne phase yet? Please? Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment