Monday, April 8, 2013

31 Weeks!

How far along? 32 weeks today, but this will recap my time as 31 weeks.
 
Total weight gain/loss:
Weighing in at 120 pounds! That means I'm up 14 pounds from the start!


Maternity clothes? Utilizing both tops and pants that are considered maternity, but I still have plenty of regular clothes that still work. I'm just enjoying the extra length on the tops of the comfiness of the pants :)

Stretch marks? None to speak of!
 
Symptoms: Still pretty emotional, using the bathroom even more often than last week (I didn't even know that was possible!) and lower back pain.

 
Sleep: Still going well -- just waking to use the bathroom once or twice each night. I've come down with a nasty cold the last few days, which has really put a wrench in my sleep schedule, but that's not sweet baby's fault!

Best moment this week: While I was away on Saturday, Andy was sweet enough to put together baby girl's crib and changing table :) And last night, we put up her mobile... and it's perfect. We both practiced scooping an invisible her up out of her crib to see what it would be like to lean over the railing. We both were in awe of her little room after the mobile went up... we just stood in the doorway and stared. We can't wait!

 
Miss Anything? Not one thing :)

 
Movement: Her movement continues to be so much fun! That little lady presses up against my tummy and slides a foot or what I'm thinking is her backside across. It is ridiculously awesome!


Food cravings: Again with the OJ and milk! And otherwise, nothing sounds all that appetizing. But I'm still keeping up the heavy snacking -- gotta get that little baby growin'!

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing really making me sick, but again, just not finding anything overly appetizing really.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes!


Belly Button in or out? Still in! But the ridge on top is getting tighter and bigger. My students even commented that they could see my belly button through a shirt I wore last week because of that silly ridge.
 
Wedding rings on or off? On   


Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but feeling anxious about baby's growth. Is she still growing in there?! Somedays I think I'll be sad when my pregnancy is over, but other days I think I'll be glad because I won't worry about what I can't see. Then again, once she's born, there will be a whole gamete of other things to worry about! Guess that's called being a mommy.

Looking forward to: My baby shower in a few weeks and baby girl's rocking chair coming in to add to her nursery :)








No comments:

Post a Comment