Sunday, February 10, 2013

23 Weeks!

How far along? 23 weeks, 6 days
 
Total weight gain/loss:
I think I'm at 113 pounds, which puts me up a total of six pounds. I have my next appointment on Tuesday, so I'll find out more official stats then.
 
Maternity clothes? None yet! Just that Bella Band. And I did have to retire my first shirt this week on account of it being unable to button around my belly :)


Stretch marks? I inspected earlier this week, and all is well! None yet.
 
 
Symptoms:  Nothin' -- still just having vivid dreams every. Single. Night. In fact, they've been so vivid the last few nights that I feel like I haven't slept because the moment my head hits the pillow, I'm dreaming things that seem incredibly real. Weird (think me, shaving my face with a dull razor in a former male teacher's home... that kind of weird), but very real feeling.
 
Sleep: Still going well -- aside from those dreams that make me feel like I'm not sleeping.
 

Best moment this week: Over last weekend while at my parents' house, baby girl was kicking like crazy, and kicking really high, too. So Auntie Jenny, Grandma Kathy and Papa Wayne all got to feel baby girl's strength -- they were impressed :) It was pretty awesome.
 
Miss Anything? Not one thing! I love this baby and I love being pregnant!

 
Movement: Lots of movement throughout the day, especially in the morning hours. I think she enjoys the commotion of my third graders starting the day :) She quiets down around snack time and seems to stay pretty quiet until the afternoon.
I've loved that lately, I've had zero days where I don't feel her a whole lot. There have been days the past few weeks where I hadn't felt her much, which always made me worry a little. But now she must be big enough to be letting mama feel a whole bunch of little 'jabs' throughout the day. 

 
Food cravings: None, except for Cheetos one day after seeing a Cheetos commercial... but that definitely happened when I wasn't pregnant, too :)

 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing, really. I've been steering clear of the big three I've mentioned in previous postings.
 
Have you started to show yet: Yes!

 

Belly Button in or out? Still in and holding strong that way.
 

Wedding rings on or off? On
 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
 

Looking forward to: Our next OB appointment on Tuesday... can't wait to see her! We are ridiculously excited. This last week has felt like an eternity while we've waited to go back. Hoping to see a healthy, growing baby again!






No comments:

Post a Comment