Monday, January 17, 2011

Dear blogging world,

After a far too long hiatus from blogging, I'm back! Only, I've got my tail between my legs.

Why, you ask?

What a horrible, stinky blogger I've been! (Sidenote: Stinky is the term I use almost always to describe my class' choice to continue talking after I've done "the clap". Yes, the clap. I've always vowed I wouldn't use it, but, alas, I caved and became my own worst nightmare. But that's a story for another time, my friends). Anyway, my horrible blogging habits have left me incredibly embarrassed! And have been one of the reasons why I've stayed away for so long. Which really doesn't make sense, but that's okay.

It's been a New Year's resolution of mine to come back to you, even though I don't "do" NY Resolutions. But I guess I do now, or something.

So, friends. I'm back! And I've got something out-of-the-norm planned for Wednesday after school.

You can anticipate a sassy post!

No comments:

Post a Comment