Thursday, January 20, 2011

No spouses allowed!

For some odd reason, I am downright exhausted. Never mind that I had two of my five work-week days sans third graders apparently, because I am beat. I think I'll blame it on the -11 degree temperatures (that feel like -18 degrees...) around here.

But tomorrow's Friday! And the only thing that makes Friday even better are two things: the chance to wear JEANS to school and also that my outfit has been decided for me. Yes, my friends, I don't even have to pick out my clothes -- they've been pre-selected by the main social committee at school, who planned our annual holiday gathering (my first-ever grown-up holiday party! Exciting, right?) for tomorrow after school (no spouses allowed. Not gonna lie: I am beyond ecstatic about that. I have a feeling that spouse-included Christmas parties could hold an ample amount of awkwardness). And they've requested we get decked out in school-spirit wear. Don't mind if I do!

Because, friends, it seems one of the more difficult parts of my day is deciding what to put on the following morning.

So in advance... Happy Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment