Friday, July 8, 2011

I haven't left!

Blog friends, don't worry! I haven't left you (again... for the thousandth time)!

I've just been out of town learning how to be a better teacher and was laptopless.

And now I'm spending my time being anxious about waiting for my doctor to call... but that's a whole other story. One where I called her a week ago and she never called me back. And then I called her again... three more times. And left messages... three more times. And still, nothing. And I even called last night to remind her to call me. And still, nothing.

So then I called again this morning, to remind her.

Still nothing.

Ya think I'm a little psycho crazy yet?

I think maybe I'm just needing some communication. Raaar!

Ya think she's trying to avoid my calls?

I think it's time for a new doc.

Heffalump.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Are you still in Fargo? Who do you see? Dr. Laqua is an AMAZING doctor. She's at the clinic in the mall. I wish I could have taken her to New York with us!

    ReplyDelete