Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Long Weekend!

Cheers to a long, gorgeous, summery weekend overflowing with sunshine, family and fun.

We kicked off our weekend early with a few fun surprise visitors... my brother, nephews and niece arrived on my parents' doorstep a little after suppertime! Which means we have my whole family here for the weekend (sans one of my sister-in-laws :(). We've grilled, laughed, picnicked, spent some time at the beach and had ice cream. And I even got to feel my new baby niece move my cute sister-in-law's tummy last night :) God is so good! What a blessing new life is!

On Monday we'll be heading to a nearby relative's house on my mom's side for the annual Fourth of July picnic. I've got a fun baking adventure to attempt for that soiree which I'll share... assuming it turns out how it should :)

Have a happy and safe fourth, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment