Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Thrifty find!

It's been so long since I last posted, yikes! It's not that I haven't had anything to say... I just haven't had the time to! Which I haven't quite figure out how that's possible, as we had a blizzard over the weekend that even provided a snow day yesterday for both my hubby and me, and even two-hours late today! Fun and exciting -- but definitely a teensy bit of a drain on my next paycheck... oh well. Sometimes, a person needs some R & R more than they need $100.

Something I've been excited to share is my awesome find from Old Navy! I dropped by last week to chat with my manager about scheduling and checked the women's section briefly to see if they had any of the new spring cardigans I've been waiting for them to get in. No dice, unfortunately. But... I did happen to spy this adorable tank!

Isn't it adorable? I just love it! Old Navy doesn't always come out with styles that I like, but this is perfect. The detail around the neck looks like something from J. Crew... just $40.00 cheaper : ) I've been on a kick of trying to only buy "special" items, specifically tops and jewelery. Something that makes them unique, pretty, feminine. Something that makes them not like every other item. And I think the fluttery detail around the neckline here is just that... and for less than $10.00. Whee!

No comments:

Post a Comment