Saturday, October 16, 2010

It's Saturday...

And the living's easy.

Well, aside from waking up at seven a.m. to work at Old Navy. Minor detail, though. I enjoy working there and got some phenomenal deals without utilizing my employee discount -- right now, for every adult item you buy, you can get a kid's item of equal or lesser value for FREE!

Of course, I don't have kids. But I do have a niece and nephews :) Let's just say they reaped the benefits today.

I also braved the crowds at the grand opening of the new Forever 21 store that opened up this morning. Was I nuts!? Holy cats! The number of girls there was insane. And any boyfriend or husband that got drug along deserves a medal. Seriously. It was mass chaos. I anticipate the line to check out took at least an hour. Trust me, I wasn't that crazy and left the store empty handed (checkbook = sigh of relief).

Anyway, as I said: it's Saturday and the living is easy. My tummy was a rumblin', so I opened up a nummy cinnamon bread mix this afternoon which produced these delectable little darlings:

Oh my.

I hope you enjoy your Saturday as much as I enjoyed these babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment